Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sun River

The other weekend I flew down to Portland to visit the kiddos and got to go on a fun adventure over to Sun River, OR (right near Bend and Mt. Bachelor) to spend the weekend at this fun little resort park thing to celebrate Shaun's birthday. It's up in the mountains so even though we got one beautiful day where we played tennis and rode bikes it ended up raining and eventually snowing a little.


Beautiful view on the drive!
Good thing Mais wore a helmet so it could protect her head from rubbing against the tire when she fell asleep!


But the highlights of the trip were riding in the car with Maisey and teaching her how to wear ear phones so I didn't have to listen to Dora the Explorer for 3 hours, remembering how much I love bikes and my bottom remembering how much I hate bike seats after not riding them forever, playing games with Shaun and Emily and how competitive they get, reading books - I love the new pinkalicious book, and just spending time with my family.



Loving the ear phones and stories!


The weekend was just what I needed to charge up for the first pre-move down to Rexburg.

1 comment:

The Grimmett's said...

That was such a fun trip! Can't wait for you to come back down in a few weeks!