Thursday, April 1, 2010

Girls Just Want to Have Fun!

So since my life is both busy and seemingly dull at the same time I've avoided really posting too much - sorry I guess, but the last month has been a lot of fun and a lot of work at the same time.

In between organizing, de-junking, and packing up some stuff I snuck in a day of girl time with some of my best friends and their kids. It was seriously a girls day, there are five of us that have been friends since 6th grade and then 3 of them have had 5 girls and 2 boys. So seriously I borrowed my mom's van and loaded up four carseats with two of my friends and headed down to visit four of our favorite girls (the only one missing was Lisa - we sure missed her). The little girls played dress up and we all painted and even rode bikes for the boys.

Celeste joked that since we forgot to take pictures we wouldn't blog about it but I just wanted to say thanks again girls for making time to get together it was so much fun, Katelyn thanks for the yummy lunch and for hosting your new house is great, DaNae thanks for helping me strap in all the carseats and having such mellow kids to ride in the car, and Celeste thanks for all the snacks and that kid's CD that kept the kids happy even after the 5th full time (I was singing the squirrel song in my head the other day).

No comments: