Monday, April 26, 2010

Be Back Soon!

Ok so just a temporary leave while I pull a Janel! I left Washington to go to Utah for a few hours drive to Vegas, sleep a few hours, drive the next day to Mexico - spent the weekend playing with the kids and chilling with friends and even a surprise birthday party (more to come with pics soon) and now after a passport fiasco (as in mine being taken to California while I'm still in Mexico) we made it out of Mexico and back up to Utah tonight.

Now it is 2am and I leave in 5 hours to start the drive up through Canada to Alaska for the summer so give me a few days to make it and recover and I'll post an update.

Oh P.S. coming into SLC my plane got struck by lightening, a little scary but I was surprisingly calm (mostly because there was nothing I could do anyway). I'll go into a little more detail soon too.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

ahhh....that's scary! what an adventurous life you lead janel! lol. glad you're okay!

DaNae said...

def more detail on the lightning strike! YIKES