Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pictures and Updates Coming

I didn't forget about the pictures and some more of the updates, I've just been distracted by traveling and mostly struggled with finding a way to import my camera card to display the photos from my recent adventures. I leave tomorrow for Brazil, just for a week to celebrate the Graduation of the kids that Kaiizen sponsors through Project Educate so I'll be down in Maceio again but very excited to see them!

The cruise was great, I have some excellent stories! Thanksgiving with my Grandparents was enjoyable like always and great to spend time just visiting and eating Grandma's rolls and pies! Then visiting friends in Utah is a blessing and such a reminder why I love these people so much and how much I miss them in my daily life and finally a pre-Christmas trip to Mexico was a great reminder why we work so hard sometimes to help others because it's SO worth it!

I will update my blog once I get back and catch up on the craziness of November and December in about a week - so until then take care!

No comments: