Monday, November 9, 2009

A Wedding and a Cruise!

So this weekend I was able to go down to San Antonio for the wedding of one of my best friends - Damon! It was so fun, a family friend of the bride hosted us at his ranch - we drove around in the jeeps, four wheeler vehicles, and even a Hummer - like the original. We shot guns and ate amazing food and of course the best past we got to go to a beatiful temple and everything went so well. We even did a quick remembering trip (To the Alamo of course - seriously so quick and I want to go back and do the river walk too)! I don't have access to post pictures right now so I'll do it later - there were so many cameras too I'll confess I didn't take a lot!

And now for our after wedding trip we are going on a discounted cruise - part of the perk of my job this summer. Unfortunately since we are on an employee rate we got bumped about two days before we were confirmed to cruise the Panama Canal - I'm a bit bummed but we got our second choice which is a 14 day cruise to the Caribbean leaving out of Miami the following day. So we had to change a few reservations and we got to meet a friend of a friend of a friend who let us stay with him in Miami last night - a serious life saver! But we depart today and I'm not even sure everywhere we stop - St. Thomas, St. Lucia, Antigua, Aruba - Jamacia, oooh I want to take you - sorry side tracked. So luckily we're avoiding the Hurricane, well now only a tropical storm and hopefully we'll have good weather for the most part - I'll update with pictures when I get back!

No comments: