Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

I flew straight to Boise after the cruise to spend the week with my Grandparents and celebrate Thanksgiving. All my aunts and uncles were there and a good handful of cousins and of course the reason we all come Grandma's famous rolls and chocolate pies!

My Grandma and me!


But I also had a good week, we went to some movies together and played some games - my parents had to leave early and head over to Rexburg to look at a few more houses for the upcoming move (not until this summer still). It was just a mellow weekend but very enjoyable to just get some down time with the family.

Like Father like son - a vision in Khaki!


My cousin Scott and his niece Shaylee

Oh by the way if you're ever in Boise there is this great old school restaurant downtown called Rockies - my Grandparents took me there for breakfast and there is great food for an amazing price and the waitresses skate around on roller skates but they seriously haul - it's impressive!

No comments: