Thursday, June 25, 2009

Welcome to the Family Gage!

My brother and sister-in-law were blessed with baby Gage Shaun Grimmett on April 23, 2009 and we couldn't be happier with this little guy! I was able to drive over with my family a week later and then stay in Portland for about 10 days before I started work in Alaska.


We got to go to the park as a family and Shaun and I took Maisey to Sesame Street Live downtown which was so fun. It was so great to spend time with my family, they are just so important to me and I love being with ALL of them and I only look forward to all the vacations, holidays, and quality time that we get to have in the future. I honestly feel like it's only getting better the older we get and I'm so glad that my siblings are some of my best friends and that I couldn't ask for a better sister-in-law and now the best niece and nephew! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Matt and Ashley said...

Glad to see that life in the AK is good.... lets talk again soon!