Thursday, June 25, 2009

That's What FRIENDS Are For!

So needless to say I have the BEST friends, but I am truly blessed to celebrate that I have had four of my closest girlfriends for HALF of my life. We became complete as the Sullivan 5 the summer we were all 12 years old and we not only made it through Jr. High and High School we had so many GOOD TIMES! I was able to see ALL of them in the month of April and spend some quality time with them which was so nice. We are slightly in different stages of life and may live farther away then a 5 min bike ride but these girls are still my favorites and they have given me so much love and support and really are such a HUGE part of my life. DaNae, Celeste, Katelyn, and Lisa I LOVE YOU all so much! You are beautiful women and my best friends, thank you for your friendship it has blessed my life more than you will ever know!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww. I love you too! You're awesome.

DaNae said...

Love the flashback pics! I am going to call you tomorrow cuz I need to hear ALL about your latest adventures...you know what I mean!

Celeste said...

Oh Janel! I love you too!