Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wedding and Snowmobiling

So in February I had a two week break and I got to go home to Spokane to be with two of my friends as they got married. Congrats again Anna and Robbie I was so happy to be able to celebrate with you - and yes once I get married we can be "couple friends" too!



Karmen, Me, Annie, Kellie, and Katie


After the wedding I was able to go down to West Yellowstone and go snowmobiling with my friend Joe and his Uncle and cousin. Complete with great weather and a couple stops at the same Denny's - it was such a good trip!


2 comments:

Celeste said...

Hey Janel! I was there too at the wedding reception! Love the pics and I hope all is well in Alaska. Maybe we can talk on the phone one of these days!

DaNae said...

I love all of the new updates! Ella got your postcard in the mail and she has been freaking out all day that she got something just for her! So jealous of tennis til 11pm. Hope you are doing great in the final frontier! Love ya-Nae