Thursday, June 25, 2009

Back in Mexico

Ok still catching up but really quick - at the beginning of April I was able to go back down to Mexico with Kaiizen again and it was so good to see all my friends and ALL of the kids! They are so great and I just can't get enough of them. This was a small trip too and it was really weird not to know everyone before we went down but because they're were less people I got to talk to everyone and it was really fun being a bit behind the scenes for a trip.


Bombay wanted to paint my face and we got to color in the Nursery with the kids!

Plus I brought over two other trailwalkers from Arizona and we added another friend Justin in Huntington Beach. The highlights of this trip were definitely Disney murals in the Nursery, Fear Factor with the kids, Kaiizen Idol (Josh and I did a duet to "A Whole New World"), dancing with the kids, listening to the Kaiizen band play "Disturbia" - Budinger taught the kids while he sang, SO FUNNY! Teaching Chewy how to start a fire and just sharing the experience with both old and new friends! Seriously such a great trip and I'm sad I'm going to miss the next one again too but I'll find a way to get back down there after Alaska!



Matt and Jonathan taught fire skills and Justin and I helped too with the Little Mermaid mural!

No comments: