Thursday, June 25, 2009

On the Road AGAIN!

After my last week in Arizona (and don't worry it snowed on me in April - if you can believe that) but I got the opportunity to drive home to Spokane with all my stuff. Now I really have come to appreciate road trips and I think driving can be very theraputic especially for myself having time to think and I do occationally just jam out to a song in the car by myself too! But if I was going to drive all that way you better believe I was going to see everyone I could along the way.



















So thank you friends and family in Las Vegas, Provo, Salt Lake, Idaho Falls, Rexburg, Boise, and St. John I know my visits were very quick but I had such a good time catching up and just being with you and laughing and visiting. I am so blessed by the friendships that are in my life and I couldn't ask for a better family as well, so thank you for making time for me and I'll hopefully see you all real soon again!

No comments: