Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas and Crazy Hats

Well Christmas morning was pretty chill, it was just me and my two youngest brothers and since we are all a bit older and "There's only one fat guy who brings us presents and his name aint Santa!" the morning was rather uneventful. Of course a bit funny because this year my dad told my brothers - here's your budget e-mail me exactly what you want with the link so I can buy it online and have it shipped to the house. So they picked it out, Dad paid for it, then my job was to wrap it all for them so Christmas morning the only one who was surprised by anything or should I say the only one who didn't know what they were already opening was my mom who kept saying "What did you get? or What is that?"

Some of the cousins and our hats for the evening!


Later on that afternoon some of my mom's family came over for dinner - well we were planning on 9 people total Christmas Eve and by morning it had jumped to 19 so luckily we still had a few extra tables and chairs. But as kind of a fun twist my one aunt brought all these crazy hat and headbands that she gets to wear to work the whole month of December - so she passed them all out and of course we had to pose for some pictures before dinner - typical Munson behavior, oh and did I mention that we ate an hour and a half later than planned too also typical Munson behavior. But all in all we had a good time and finished off with some Cousin bonding over Rock Band - so Happy Birthday Baby Jesus!

Aunt Audrey, Sabrina, Brittany, Aunt Cora, Aunt Carol, Mom

Amanda, Callie, Me, and Danielle

No comments: