Wednesday, January 13, 2010

And Another One, And Another One, And Another One Bite the Dust!

Whenever I pass through Utah I try to get together with a few of my friends from my study abroad since we usually have a bit of a group stationed in the Salt Lake & Provo areas. This trip too I was even spoiled and stopped by just at the right time to see Patti in her new offices at "The Marriot School" (say it with the same tone of "The Grand Hotel" - it's an English Queenish accent for those not from the NZ group).

Now naturally when there are 30 girls in your study abroad group marriages are bound to happen and if I'm lucky I'll try to be there. This time I was able to make only the pre-party and the night I flew in from Brazil I went to my friend Rachel's bridal shower since I was going to miss the wedding over break! We were lucky enough to have a good group there and all be there at the same time so of course we snapped a quick picture!

Amy Jo, Liz, Rachel, Brita, Steph, Me, Emily, & Hannah



I'm sensing a pattern here since the two others on Rachel's left are also counting the days until they also get married, Liz in February and Amy Jo in March! So congrats girls we're so happy for you and really I should say congrats to the guys who have been truly inspired to choose some amazing women!

No comments: