Wednesday, January 13, 2010

BUNKO

As an excuse for getting some friends together we decided to play Bunko over break - for those of you who don't know it's a dice game that actually can get pretty funny especially with over 20 people playing. We put our studio to good use and everyone who came helped by donating card tables, treats, and a white elephant gift to use for the prizes! It was really great to see everyone and a bit sad because I'm not sure if I'll be back next year to visit over break but I'll see what I can do when the time comes!
Top Row: Cole, Trenton, Tim
Back Row: Kurt, Ben, Bryan, Kellie, Joe, Ryan, Blayre, Jacob, Damon, Tara, Tyler
Front Row: Hayden, Me, Katelyn, DaNae, Bethany
Front & Center: JOE
Damon and Tara got A Touch of Gray beard cream and Beano
Joe LOVED his Tomato Soup Can Piggy Bank
Kelly totally STOLE the Girl Talk books from Tyler!

This picture is probably a little better representation of the group that night!

2 comments:

Lesli Joe said...

I LOVE Bunko! And I'm a champion. I've never lost.

Celeste said...

That party was great! Thanks for putting it together Janel!!