Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Big Birthday Ah Yeah Big Birthday, Big Birthday, Big Birthday!

So that title was to be sung to the tune of Big Booty - if you don't know the game just ask a girl who went to girls camp to tell you all about it in a high-pitched super excited fast talking thirteen year old girl voice.
Well this last week we were able to celebrate Celeste's quarter of a century Birthday! Celeste is one of my best friends and someone who I always enjoy being around. She is so fun and so real and just such a great friend. I know I've said it a million times but I don't know what we all did to get blessed with each other and I don't care because these friendships have defined me! I love you Celeste - Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun!!!!

Celeste said...

Janel! You are such a great friend! You and DaNae (and Marianne and my mom for watching the kids) seriously made my day! We had such a great time! Thanks for reminding me that I really do have friends!

Ash said...

I didn't know you had a blog... :) Hope you all had fun! And it was good talking to you the other day!