Thursday, August 6, 2009

More Fun and Friends!

This summer has truly been beautiful up here and I can't be more grateful for all the great weather, extra sunlight, AMAZING friends that I've met, and all the fun things I've done as well. I usually work 4 or 5 days a week so I try to use my time off to be productive and still go on some great adventures. So here are just a few of the things I've been up too.
Watching summer baseball games with work friends!
Fishing for Salmon - we didn't keep anything this day!

Shooting guns - all kinds it was great!

And learning how to ride a dirt bike - I only stalled it once and only almost killed us once, but not bad for my first time - of course next time I might prefer something a bit smaller!


All of these things of course done in an absolutely breathtaking place!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you didn't die on your dirt bike! It looks like a beautiful place. I'm so glad that you're having a great time!

Kara said...

My goodness... you are quite the adventurist these days! Dave and I have enjoyed keeping up with you and all you do! Hope all is well!

P.S. You can visit us at:
http://daveandkara.blogspot.com

Matt and Ashley said...

so glad that things are going great in AK. Lets talk soon!

King Family said...

You look great Janel and like you are having so much fun! Miss you and hope all is well for you!