Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Are you ready for some Football!

After we left Oregon we stopped in Boise for a night to visit with my grandparents and to meet my cousins daughter who was born while I was up in Alaska. (I don't know why but I sometimes just completely forget to get the camera out - I'll take pictures over Thanksgiving)! Unfortunately the stop was short as we had a schedule to keep and a football game to get to Friday night!

First we stopped by the Malad Gorge on our way to SLC, then we met up with my friend Marilyn at "The Pie" for their famous University pizza and headed down to tour temple square!


Then we got down to business and drove to Provo, hit up the bookstore for some Cougar apparel for the game! We enjoyed watching a game live as the Cougars beat Utah State and it was just great to be back in the stadium - AND my friend Steve who walked onto the team was able to go in for some plays so I was so happy that I was there in person to watch him play (he almost sacked the QB his first play)!

AL almost had the fight song learned by the end of the game - GO COUGARS!

Steve is the one on the bottom right (#96) - so proud of him!

And thanks again Rob (Cody & Benji too) for the tickets!

No comments: