Monday, September 28, 2009

Spokane

Although we only had a few days here at home I wanted to make sure to show AL the most important! Friday we just kind of recouped after four long days of driving but Saturday it was back to work playing hard - we went out and stop at Lake Cour D'Alene and walked on the longest floating boardwalk in the world. Then of course we headed out to Athol for some intense rides at Silverwood too!




The next day we went and explored Riverfront Park, rode the carousel, fed the trash eating goat, walked down to see the falls, and ran along side the bloomsday statues. All classic things that you must do while in Spokane. We also headed out to St. John for dinner in the country to show AL our amber waves of grain!




I think she had a really good time and although it's a lot packed in there is part of me that is looking forward to coming home and enjoying it firsthand again. Oh one thing that is really funny however is while in Alaska you could ask me population, elevation, and all sorts of random questions that I knew the answer too so Amy has been asking me these questions here and Washington and almost everytime I have to answer "I don't know"! Man when I get back I really should learn more about my own state!

No comments: