Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Where in the world am I?

Got the title from my friend Josh - thanks! Just as a way of update I'm off to Africa today for two weeks. I'm so excited and just a little anxious because I'm not quite sure what to expect but I can't wait for this experience, and it'll start with our intense itinerary.

We fly Salt Lake > San Francisco > eventually to Frankfurt, Germany (7 hour lay over) > Johannesburg, South Africa (few days) > Swaziland (about a week) > Back to Jo-burg > London, England (6 hour lay over ) > eventually back to Salt Lake!

I think we basically circumnavigate the globe (if that's the right word)! Anyway I'm not sure what I'll have access to while I'm there so expect an update with pictures sometime near the end of September. See you all soon!

4 comments:

Curtis & Ashley said...

Wow Janel..you are definitely livin it up right now!! I'll just have to do my world traveling on your blog..that seems to be the only way I'll be able to see the world, at least for a while! :) It sounds like you are having so much fun! If we ever can afford to travel, you'll be our go-to girl for tips that's for sure! Have fun in Africa!

DaNae said...

Have a great time yo!

Wendle said...

Janel I am so jealous of you right now! You are probably having some of the craziest things happening to you but I love it!

Questions: What inspired all the travel? I'm guessing some of it is Kaizen stuff right?

Well, be safe and if anyone comes after you, swat them like you would a tennis ball with a racket out on the court. :) talk to ya soon hon.

R and M said...

Hey J! Sounds like you are having a blast...do you travel for work or are you just doing it for fun?