Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Total Tourist

Even though each week I work with a different group of Tourists - I can't help but do some of the things they do. No I don't complain about not having a "view" room every hotel when there is only a 50% chance I'll get it. No I don't pack 10 bags for a 12 day vacation. No I don't wear a fanny pack.
But I do always have my camera on me and I love to take those classic tourist pictures.

For instance we went to Talkeetna (a small town between Anchorage and Denali where all the climbers of Mt. McKinley fly out of) and of course I had to take these photo ops.




Plus who turns down the chance to go to North Pole, AK and meet Santa Claus - not me!




Who knows maybe I'll be rocking the Alaska sweatshirt with the wolf howling at the moon and the fanny pack by the end of summer. Oh well I don't feel bad!

No comments: