Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fun with Friends

Now I do get a few days off even though I work hard when I'm actually on the clock - and on those days we usually try to get together with friends and do something together.

These last few weeks I've really enjoyed going down to the Winner Creek trail and hiking into the hand tram across the river.

Jared, Conner, and I on the trail

Fun on the Tram across the River


Also we headed out to Bob's cabin (my cook from last year) and took a little cruise around the lake on a beautiful evening and enjoyed his wonderful cooking and oversized campfire marshmellows that made the biggest smore's I've ever eaten.


Crusin on the Dock w/ a trolley motor
The group on a nature hike

Good Times

1 comment:

Anna said...

I would very much like a dock with a motor. And I keep hearing about these giant marshmallows but have never seen one!