Sunday, April 6, 2014

2012 Review in Pictures

Well in order to catch up I thought I'd try to fill in the gap a little - so here is my review of the year 2012, mostly in pictures cause let's be honest that's the best part!
 
Feb 2012 I finally made it to Delicate Arch!
 

March 2012 My first time to Festival of Colors in Spanish Fork, UT
 

March 2012 Got to celebrate the wedding of one of my FAVORITE people! I love you LJ!
 

May 2012 Visited India with Kaiizen and had an amazing trip and fell in love with the kids there!
 
 
May 2012 Came home to my niece Miley being born that same day (this picture is of her blessing later)


May 2012
 Rob easily won best birthday gift award with my own corn hole set!
 

Aug 2012 - Had a family trip to the Oregon Coast and took some "classic" family pictures.

Sept 2012 - Finally hiked to the top of Mt. Timpanogoes (not sure if I'll ever do it again)

Oct 2012 - Ran the Dirty Dash in large animal face T-shirts with my work!

Top: Before > Bottom: After

Oct 2012 - Went to Madonna in concert in Vegas with work
 

Oct 2012 - Finally made it to TN to see Amy Lou!!

Nov 2012 - Welcomed my niece Norah to the family (picture obviously later)

 
Dec 2012 - Made a last minute bouquet for my cousin Callie's wedding

 
Overall 2012 was a great year, although it's funny posting about it now cause now of this seemed very long ago yet more that a year or two have already passed, CRAZY!

No comments: