Saturday, January 15, 2011

Alaska State Fair

Of course we had to go out an afternoon to Palmer, Alaska for the State Fair - my ulitmate favorite are the giant vegetables they grow with all the sunlight that they get during the summer. (unfortunately the family musical group that I LOVED last summer didn't make it back - tear!)

We then had to get some fair food and take some pics in the cut-outs provided (oh we went to the lumberjack show - Yo HO - it was the same as last year I didn't take any pictures).



Finally we went into one building after looking at the art displays and animals too and I leave for a few minutes to go to the bathroom and when I come back all the boys have been enticed to try this muscle stimulator machine. Later they got talked into this meditation booth as well (I think I watched the vit-a-mix demo while I was waiting - and the guy was creepy), I was afraid if I left them again they might join a cult - But you know the usual fair experience.

No comments: