Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Long Time Gone!

Well this is just a real quick apology - I have not updated my blog in a real long time mostly because I was having a hard time adjusting to the new life I had kind of chosen for myself and didn't want my friends and family to worry about me, however I learned that I do not just always have to have it together and there is so much about the last few months that I want to share so in the next few days I'll be updating my life until about now and sharing some of my fondest memories (Good AND Bad)!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back! I hope you're doing okay.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're back. Wish I could hear about them instead of read about them. Are you getting together with everyone else this weekend while you're home?

DaNae said...

I hear you're coming to vegas! I want to see you.

R and M said...

Love you J!