Monday, August 11, 2008

August Rush

Well August is when it all started. . . . First a quick visit home to celebrate my niece's and dad's birthdays and to see my brother for the last time before his mission - very sad that I won't get to go with him to eat at cafe rio for the last time and then into the MTC but I'm so proud of you Ryan and I so excited for the experiences that await you.


Rob, Amy Jo, Ryan, and Me at Silverwood waiting in line for Tremors!

Then onto Denver - the farthest east in the US that I've now been (well technically Elizabeth, CO) for Tara's wedding. So great to see the Giblette family and spend time with Josh and Chantel and everyone. A very worthwhile trip and congrats again Tara and Brent everything was perfect.

The beautiful bride - Tara and Brent had a great reception out at the Giblette house!

Afton, Me, & Amy Jo just enjoying our time in Denver!

So happy to see old friends Josh and his wife Chantel and their daughters Brooklyn & Sydney - the girls we're both REALLY tired by the time we took this picture but don't be fooled we all had a blast together!
Back in Utah for a night and day - just long enough to pack up my apartment and move out!

No comments: